We’ve recently welcomed home a new Rough Collie puppy, called Kai.
What does this mean for Wanderers of the World?
As you know, we’re both avid travellers. But with all the travelling we’ve been doing, all the great adventures, the misadventures, the planning and everything in between, we’ve grown tired and need a bit of a break from large and long overseas trips.
This is why now was the right time for us to bring home our new bundle of joy. We knew we were growing tired of long-haul travelling (or at least needed a break), and we both thought long and hard about the responsibilities involved with raising a puppy.
Everything just seemed to fit.
So although this means we’ll be putting off travelling overseas for a while, we still have loads to share with you from previous trips. And we also want to take this time to announce some more exciting news…
Announcing ‘Dog Friendly Wandering’: The New Section Of Our Website
As can be expected, we’re going to be seeing a lot more of the UK, but with our puppy, Kai in tow.
His job is to help us scout out all the best dog-friendly places around our home country, and our job is to come back here and tell you all about them.
Up first on our radar is to find some dog-friendly cafes around the UK. We’ve already found a few and some fellow dog-friendly travel and lifestyle bloggers will also be recommending some others. So stay tuned for that!
From there, we’ll continue to bring you all of the content you already love, as well as dog-friendly specific articles. To start with, these articles will focus on the UK, but as Kai grows older, we’ll hopefully branch out to incorporate dog-friendly travel around Europe.
We’ll also be sharing Kai’s adventures with you via his very own special Instagram profile: @colliekaiyay.
Do you fancy joining us on this dog-friendly adventure? We hope to see you along the way!
Catch up on our latest dog friendly blog posts:
- 12 of the Best Dog Friendly Cafes in the UK
- Visiting National Trust Places With Your Dog (+FREE Directory)
- Lovely Dog Walks in Bristol: Leigh Woods
- Dog Friendly Austin: Tips & Advice from a Local
- Tips for Finding the Best Dog Friendly Accommodation
- Dog Friendly Cornwall: Things To Do in Bude
- Pet Travel Essentials & Printable Dog Travel Packing List
- Dog Travel Tips: How to Travel Long Distance With a Dog
- Lovely Dog Walks in Bristol: Leap Valley
- The Dog Friendly Awards – 2018 Winners
- 10 Fun Things To Do With Your Dog in the Winter
- 18 Life Lessons We’ve Learned From Our Dog
- Travelling Without Your Dog: Important Things To Know
- Dog Walks in Bristol: Oldbury Court Estate & Snuff Mills
- DogFest Bristol 2019: Things To Know For Dog Owners
- Lovely Dog Walks in Bristol: Overscourt Wood