If you’re planning on going skiing for the first time during the upcoming Winter season, then you’ll need to get yourself sorted with all the best gear! I’ve put together a handy ski checklist to help you get ready for the slopes, which you can download and print if you wish to.
And if you’re looking for some inspiration on which products to buy, then I’ve scouted Amazon.co.uk to offer some recommendations on what to look for. (Recommendations for women only – sorry dudes)!
- Women’s Thermal Underwear Set – I bought a couple of sets of these for our Finland ski trip. They weren’t too expensive and I was kept nice and toasty, whilst still being comfortable.
- Women’s Thermal Ski Socks – I like to have colourful socks (even whilst skiing) so these socks fit the bill nicely there. They also have padded shin bone protection and stretch at the top for hoicking up the leg for extra warmth and protection.
- Women’s Red Ski Jacket – When looking for a ski jacket, the best advice I can offer is to find one with multiple fabric layers for warmth as well as multiple pockets for practicality. I’d always recommend a jacket with a sleeve pocket for your lift pass – it’s so much easier to swipe your arm across the scanner rather than have to fumble about getting your pass in and out of pockets in the cold.
- Women’s Snow Pants – These are some great salopettes! They were comfy and had plenty of pockets for storing money, phone and resort maps, as well as lots of stretch for ease of movement.
- Women’s Thermal Ski Gloves – With a checked pattern, these gloves are stylish as well as comfortable and warm. Don’t think you have to blow the bank to get the best!
- Unisex Rainbow Ski Goggles – I adore these goggles! With their rainbow colours, you can stay stylish on the slopes. The fact that they are frameless keeps them from blocking your vision and the lens comes off for easy wiping and cleaning.
I hope you’ve found this checklist helpful! Have I missed anything out? Have you got some products you want to recommend to fellow skiers? Let us know in the comments below…