Here’s where you can find all of our couples travel blogs.
Whether it’s your first time travelling with your boyfriend or girlfriend, you’re a seasoned travelling couple or heading out on your honeymoon, you’ll find a wealth of articles below that are well worth a read.
We’ve split our articles up into different sections so you can easily find what you need.
Whether that’s inspiration for where to go or what to do in a certain place, our top tips for travelling together or advice on what to pack when travelling as a couple.
How To Plan Your First Trip Together
If it’s your first time travelling together or you’re new to travel in general, we recommend you read our detailed couples travel planning guide.
It has all of the information you could possibly want for how to plan your trip and even includes some ideas of where you might want to go together to have an amazing trip.
Top Tips For Couples Travelling Together
You might also find our more specific travel tips helpful. Here are the links you need:
- 25 Easy Ways To Spend Less On Travel As A Couple
- Couples Travel Budget Spreadsheet [Free Template]
- Fun Road Trip Questions For Couples (Printable)
Romantic Travel Itineraries
One of the things we love doing most is creating travel itineraries. Whether we’re going somewhere for one day, a long weekend or a full week, we create an itinerary.
And the best bit?
We share them with you on our blog after we’ve tried and tested them and worked out all the kinks!
Custom Travel Itineraries
If you love our itineraries and want us to create a custom one for you, then you should check out our personalised travel planning service!
We’ll create a detailed document you can save or print out with all the information you need to book the most amazing trip.
And everything in your pack will be completely customised based on your information, interests and preferences!
Couples Travel Inspiration
But, of course, an itinerary is only good if you know exactly where you’re going!
If you want to take a trip together but are short on ideas for where to go, then here are a bunch of articles to help you make that decision together:
- Best Travel Destinations For Couples
- Best Road Trip Destinations For Couples (+ Road Trip Tips!)
- Best City Breaks For Couples in Europe
- Couples Travel Bucket List: 25 Epic Adventures To Enjoy Together
- Incredible UK Bucket List Ideas & Destinations
- Bali Bucket List Dream Destinations & Things To Do
- Incredible Hawaii Bucket List Ideas & Things To Do
- Amsterdam Bucket List: 39 Recommendations From A Local
Plus, we couldn’t resist also sharing some other fun stuff to inspire you both at home and abroad:
- Fun Stay At Home Date Ideas For Couples (+ Survival Kit!)
- Romantic Couple Travel Quotes & Fun Travel Puns
- Travel Gone Wrong Stories: 21 Epic Couples Travel Fails
Romantic Things To Do Around The World
Regardless of whether you’re going on a chic city break, tropical beach vacation or adventurous bucket list trip, there is always romance to be had!
Here are a bunch of romantic things to do around the world that we think you’ll love:
- Romantic Things To Do in Bristol, England
- Romantic Things To Do in Clevedon, England
- Romantic Things To Do in Cyprus
- Romantic Sunsets & Sunset Instagram Captions
- Stargazing On Mauna Kea, Hawaii
- Snorkelling in Gili Meno, Indonesia
Destination Proposals, Weddings & Incredible Honeymoons
Thinking of popping the question abroad? Planning the best day of your life together? Want to celebrate with an incredible honeymoon afterwards?
Check out these guides and articles to help you:
- How To Plan The Perfect Destination Proposal
- Weddings From Around The World
- DIY Travel Themed Wedding Ideas
- Gili Meno Honeymoon Travel Guide
- Bali Honeymoon Travel Guide
- 10 Day Bali Itinerary For Honeymooners
- 2 Weeks in Bali Honeymoon Itinerary
- Dreamy Mountain Honeymoon Destinations
His & Hers Packing Lists
Whenever we plan a trip, we ALWAYS make a packing list for it, so we don’t leave anything behind.
But once again, we create packing lists so you don’t have to!
Here are all the couples packing lists we’ve published so far:
Best Destinations For Couples Who Love City Breaks
Nothing says romance more than walking hand in hand down little streets, gazing at incredible buildings before dining al fresco under the stars and city lights.
Sound heavenly? Check out these amazing city break destinations:
Best Destinations For Couples Who Love Nature
If the great outdoors is calling your names, here’s where we recommend you visit:
- Croatia – Plitvice Lakes and Krka National Park | Lokrum Island
- Portugal – Madeira
- Iceland – Thingvellir National Park | Golden Circle
- UK – The New Forest | Cornwall | Giant’s Causeway | Scotland | Wales
- Indonesia – Bali | Gili Meno
Best Destinations For Couples Who Love Culture
Whereas, if art, history and the theatre are your joint passions, you should go to:
- France – Paris
- Italy – Verona | Rome | Pisa | Venice | Florence
- UK – Avebury | Cheltenham | London | Bristol | Edinburgh
- Austria – Vienna
Best Destinations For Couples Who Love Food
And finally, if you love travelling for food and want to sample all the most delicious local delicacies, here’s what we recommend you read on our website:
- How To Find The Best Chocolate in Bruges (+ FREE Walking Tour)
- Self-Guided Chocolate Walking Tour in Brussels
- Patisseries & Chocolate Shops in Paris You Must Visit!
- German Christmas Sweet Treats You’ll Love
- Traditional British Food You Must Try At Least Once
- Must Eat Traditional Austrian Foods
Final Thoughts From Us
We hope you find the above information helpful and have the most amazing trip together!
If there’s anything else you can think of that you might need, we always love hearing reader suggestions, so be sure to send us a quick message with your request.
Also… if you love our couples travel blogs, don’t forget to subscribe to be the first to hear about new articles!
To say thank you, we’ll also send you a welcome email, which is chock full of tips on how to travel together as a couple.